- Ensure compliance with all new hire and ongoing employee onboarding.
- Analyze employment-related data and prepare required reports.
- Benefits administration including eligibility, enrollments, terminations, and COBRA
- ACA compliance and experience with administrating required forms and practices
- Confer with management to develop or implement personnel policies or procedures
- Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or
- Maintain and update human resources documents, such as organizational charts,
employee handbooks, policies, and performance evaluation forms.
- Maintain current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), FLSA, Title VII,
FLMA, and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Identify hiring needs, perform searches for qualified job candidates, using sources such
internet recruiting resources, networking, media advertisements, job fairs and
- Screen new employee applicants.
- Review employment applications and job orders to match applicants with job
- Select qualified job applicants or refer them to managers, making hiring
recommendations when appropriate.
- Advise management on organizing, preparing, or implementing recruiting or retention
- Schedule and conduct new employee interviews.
- Prepare or maintain employment records related to events such as hiring, termination,
leaves, transfers, or promotions.
- Provide management with information or training related to interviewing, performance
appraisals, counseling techniques, or documentation of performance issues.